Sachet Hyaluronic Acid Serum – Anti Aging ,Shrink Pores , Whitening and Moisturizing Face
Sachet Hyaluronic Acid Serum combined with other vital ingredients Rejuvenates Skins Youthful Glow.
- Hyaluronic Acid: increases skin moisture and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Alpha Arbutin: evens out and brightens skin tone, lightens darkened areas, and decreases the appearance of scars.
- Niacinamide: increases the natural production of ceramides in the skin.
- Vitamin B5: enhances the natural repair process.
- Lactic Acid: helps to remove dead skin cells.
Frequently Purchased TogetherGet 10% more Discount
- How to use?
- Additional information
- Reviews (5)
- Amazing Facts
- Vendor Info
- More Products
Sachet Hyaluronic Acid Serum is formulated to
- Deep Moisturizing
- Reduce Fine Lines
- Promote Nutrient Absorption
- Efectively Improve Skintone
- Carefully Repair Pores
This formula is made with enriching Niacinamide and Alpha Arbutin to bring out your natural glow.
Designed with Alpha Arbutin and other age-defying properties to help bring back a renewed and youthful appearance.
- Provides long lasting Hydration to your skin.
- Provides Tighter and Lighter skin tone.
- Deeply nourish your skin.
- Improves Texture of your skin.
- Treats fine line and wrinkles.
- Stimulates skin cells rejuvenation and prevents breakouts.
- Removes dead skin and makes your skin flawless.
How it works?
When you apply a Hyaluronic serum to your skin, it acts like a sponge by attracting moisture to boost hydration on the surface of skin.
It absorbs moisture from the air around you to leave skin plumped and hydrated
Hyaluronic Acid , Alpha Arbutin, Niacinamide, Vitamin B5, Lactic Acid , Glycolic Acid , Aloevera Extract , Carbomer , Propylene Glycol
How to use Hyaluronic Acid Serum?
After cleansing, apply 1-2 pumps of serum to the entire face/neck area.
Gently massage into the entire area.
(30 ml, enough for 3 months of use)
1.0 Fl Oz.(30ml)
Hyaluronic acid does not occur naturally on the surface of your skin, but when applied (via skincare), it’s a wonderful moisturizing ingredient.
It is an oil-free ingredient that works to replenish the skin’s moisture as well as plumps and smooths the appearance of fine lines.
When applied to the surface of the skin, hyaluronic acid serums can reduce wrinkles, redness, and dermatitis.