Peal Intimate Wash – for vaginal itching,irritation & bad smell
- Cleanse excessive vaginal discharge
- Control itching and irritation
- Control odor and skin blackness
- Feel fresh and confident
- Maintain normal vaginal pH balance between 3.5 and 4.5
Frequently Purchased Together
- PEAL Video
- Additional information
- Reviews (7)
- How to Use?
- Vendor Info
- More Products
PEAL Intimate Wash
Peal Intimate Wash , an effective and safe vaginal ( v zone) wash, is a unique combination of natural ingredients that can be used daily during bath & after bath. Peal helps to restore the pH level of the vulva-Vaginal area, encourage Lactobacillus to grow, restricting any risk of vaginal infections,dryness,irritation and itching.
Why use Peal Intimate Wash?
Many women in Pakistan are Facing Vaginal Infections. Here are a few indications of vaginal infection.
- Itchiness – Redness
- Fishy Smell
- Grayish-White or Yellow Discharge
- Vaginal Bleeding after Intercourse
- Burning Urination
If Vaginal infections are not treated well, they may Increase the Risk of
- Infertility Rate
- Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases
- Premature Birth rate
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
PEAL intimate wash is helpful to reduce the risk of vaginal infection.If your vaginal infection symptoms are serious , please consult your doctor.
- Lactic Acid – Maintains, restores intimate pH and prevents dryness
- Tea Tree Oil – Prevents intimate infections due to its anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, and anti-viral properties
- Aloe Vera Extract – Provides a soothing, moisturizing effect and helps relieve intimate discomfort
- Pro-Vitamin B3 & B5 – Acts as an anti-inflammatory agent and also provide nourishment to the skin resulting in skin healing
How to use it?
- Wash your Hands and Take some lotion
- Apply to the wet area and Wash the Vulva Directly
- Like your Daily Cleaning Wash your private Parts from Front to Back
- Rinse with the Clean Water.